Tuesday 26 August 2014

Confessing my love for Ardell Demi Wispies.


I'll admit, I don't wear false eyelashes often, purely because I only opt for the added touch of glamour on evenings out and I'm more of a, stay at home with a cup of tea watching Netflix kinda girl - please tell me I'm not the only one, I sometimes feel like it! On the rare wild night out though I always use the Ardell Demi Wispies. I love the added fullness and drama it provides along with the different looks you can achieve. I find the Ardell Demi Wispies add just the right amount of length and thickness unlike others I've tried that I felt looked unrealistic. They're £5.49 a set but they also provide you with a tube of adhesive which will last a few applications and I always re-use my lashes! I'll let the photos speak for themselves, I'm just in love with their wispy, feathered goodness.
MY TIPS:
Trim the lashes to fit your eyes, you want to look as though you natural have amazing eyelashes. I always use tweezers to apply lashes, it makes it so much easier to get close to your lash line without poking yourself in the eye. I also always opt for the Duo adhesive in 'clear' which makes sure those suckers wont move all night. I'm not sure if my next tip is recommended but I love to lightly apply mascara to blend in my real and false lashes and then go over the band with eyeliner again to make sure it's invisible!

7 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Nope - you're not alone in your night-in preferences!! I also LOVE these lashes - they're probably my ultimate favourites and are just the right amount of dramatic for me without being too over the top. They look lovely on you - you've reminded me i need to pick up a new pack soon!

    Fab post lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demi wispies are the ultimate lashes! I try others but always regret it because they just never compare. They look gorge on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fake lashes but I always feel like they look fake on me! I still wear them anyway hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Lisa you're definitely not alone on that one, stay home watching TV shows with a cup of tea is also right up my alley haha! I loooove these lashes on you, they really add that extra oomph & touch of glamour needed. They're on my wish list now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lashes look incredible!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely not a massive fan of fake eyelashes (i'll admit it, i'm quite lazy) but these look so lovely and perfect for a night out. - Holly x

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..