Saturday 28 May 2016

High Street Haul / Priceline

PRICELINE HAUL / what you need:

Macademia Deep Repair Hair Masque - this is one of the BEST hair masks I've found for dry, brittle hair, so ideal for me now I'm blonde. It deeply hydrates the hair and leaves it so much easier to detangle which helps prevent breakage.

MineTan Dark Ash Tanning Mousse - this is my third time repurchasing this product and it's easily one of my favourite self tanners. It gives me the deep tan I want, it doesn't smell, it's affordable and it never streaks on me.

Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator - I've always used the Dermalogica exfoliating powder, but I remember heaps of people raving about the Indeed Labs version when it was released so I decided to give it a try. I've only used it once so far, but it's just as good and for half the price!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I love the Real Techniques brushes and forgot how much I enjoyed using them until I repurchased this brush. It blends products with such ease and leaves you with an airbrushed complexion. This brush is the perfect size for foundation, concealer, cream contour - so it's really an all in one.

Neutrogena Cleansing Towlettes - for lazy people like myself who don't have a proper skin care regime, these are the best face wipes I've used. They have a really lovely scent which they claim helps to relax and calm you before bed, they remove ALL your make up and they leave your skin feeling really hydrated after.

Sinful Colors Nail Varnish - cheap, huge colour range, opaque colours that have now released a gel finish range and a collab with Kylie Jenner.  

Also purchased - The Bourjois Healthy mix foundation and powder, Bourjois Push Up Volume mascara andd Lash Machine fibres, BYS brow products, 1000 Hours indivual short lashes and a SELECTION of nude lip products, what a surprise! haha.

What have you been buying recently that you're excited to use?  

1 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..