1. John Freda Thickening Blow Dry Lotion - These were two for £7 so I stocked up, they really add volume to the roots as you dry your hair and it's one of the rare products that work on my long hair.
2. Garnier Skin Naturals Face Wipes - By far one of the best, they smell lovely and remove every trace of make up. Rimmel Black Nail Varnish - Staple. Collection 2000 Big Fake Lashes Mascara - After hearing the PixiWoo sisters rave about this I had to pick up one to try out!
3. Coconut and Shea Butter Gift Set - I already recieved one of these but decided to pick up another, the lip balm is really light and moisturising and the hand cream comes in handy to pop in my bag for work.
4. Body Shop Body Butters - Papaya 200ml half price at £6.50, 50ml spiced vanilla which smells lovely and I picked up the new 400ml body butters they are currently just £12.50 - it's huge!
5. Little visit to Mac - Yipppeee!
6. As an early birthday gift my mum let me loose in Mac, I was impressed with my self control and picked up a blushcreme in LadyBlush, eyeshadow in Espresso and a Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. I also had my eye on Myth lipstick, the 109 brush, lashes and primer but I resisted!