Saturday, 15 March 2014

Blog Sale.

If you saw my latest post you'll of noticed I've done quite a bit of shopping lately. This means it's time for a clear out of unwanted, unloved or unnecessary items, so here's a little blog sale for you. I'll be adding bits, so keep your eyes peeled.

UK ONLY.
Postage will be £3 on top of the prices below.
Paypal, gifted if possible.
All beauty products will be cleaned with a beauty
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, Sand - 60% left. £13
Inglot 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, matte cream, shimmery gold, matte medium brown, matte black and a shimmery chocolate bronze shade. Minor Use. £12.50
Mac Blot Powder, Medium - 75% left. £7
Mac Prep and Prime Powder, 75% left. £7
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium Plus. Used Once, still with box. £12.50
Make Up Store Eyeshadow in Diva and Savanna, Minor Use. £3 each, £5 for the two
Mac Lipstick in Hue, never used - in box. £8.50
Benefit Fake Up Concealer, Medium - Swatched twice. £7.50
Liz Earle Signature Foundation, Nude. - 75% left. £8.50
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation - 90% left. Shade 03. £11.50
Chanel Lipstick, 46 Liberte - 70% left. £8.50

RECENTLY ADDED, find photos over on Twitter.

Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry - light use, £6
Urban Decay Naked Foundation, 5.0 - 70% left. £11.50
Smashbox Photo Matte Primer, used once. £10
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Light Peach, 75% left. £7.50
Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25, 85% left. £7.50
Clarins Ever Matte Foundation, Honey, 75% left. £9.50
Nars Matte Lipstick, Val Paraiso, 80% left. £8.50
Illamasqua Creamy Foundation CF240, used once, £5

17 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Can I please purchase the Cranberry eyeshadow? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! I've sent you a DM on twitter xx

      Delete
  2. Is the Laura mercier tinted moisturiser, mac lipstick in hue and Chanel lipstick still available? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my lovely, that would be £32.50 altogether, that's including postage - if you can gift the money to jenny.d2@ntlworld.com and then send me an e-mail to my blog address, or DM on Twitter me your shipping address I'll get those sent out asap for you xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks!! That's the payment sent and I've emailed you :) x

      Delete
  3. Is the bobbi brown concealer available?X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, it'll be £9.50 with postage if that's fine with you could you gift the money to jenny.d2@ntlworld.com then send me an email to my blog address or DM me on Twitter your shipping address and I'll get that sent out ASAP xx

      Delete
    2. Will get that done asap, can you follow me on twitter so i can dm you. Its just lucytait, thanks X

      Delete
  4. Can I please purchase MAC Hue and Chanel Liberte 46? :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry I got too excited and didn't read the comment above. If you do not sell it I will be more than happy to purchase them both so please let me know :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, do you know what numbers the eye-shadows are in the inglot pallet? i'm very interested just don't want to double up on colours i already have, thank you Sharni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 355 - cream shade, 34 - shimmery gold, matte medium brown, 63 - matte black, 422. x

      Delete
    2. Thats great ill take it please :D xx

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry I think my comment was deleted or didn't upload, I was in an out of internet on my phone. Would very much like the inglot palette if it's still avaliable?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there

    Please can I have the benefit concealer and the smashbox primer? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealers been sold, sorry it happened today and I hadn't had a chance to update the page as I was at work - the primer is still available though! x

      Delete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..