Monday, 27 July 2015

BLOG SALE // beauty. NOW CLOSED.

Hi All!

I'm having a huge clear out to make some extra cash for a last minute trip. I know I've been off the radar for a while now, mainly due to personal reasons which I'll explain at a later date in 'sit down and read this with a cup of tea' kinda post. Most of these products are unused or the usage can be seen, help me raise funds! You can tweet me @GoldenGloww with any queries or offers for products. I can also reduce shipping if multiple items are brought together!
Dior Rosy Glow Blush, £14, never used.
 Hourglass Powder Dim Light Powder.
 Illamasqua Tremble Blush £9.50, never used.
Nars Gaiety Blush, £14, never used.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Pencil, Brunette, Unused. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette, usage shown. £18
The Balm Bronzer, £7.50
Clarins Aquatic Treasure Bronzer, £10
Mac Eyeshadows, £4 each. Brulee and a bronze shade.
Clinique Skin Care, never used £6.50 each. Inglot Glitter, £7
Mac Constructavist Paint Pot, barely used. £7.50
Bourjois Foundation, £4
Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation, 70% left, £8.50
Clarins Complexion Perfector, never used. £14.50 Clarins True Radiance Foundation, never used. £14.50
Mac Pro Longwear Cream Foundation, NC25 barely used. £14
Mac Full Coverage Foundation NC20, barely used. £14.50
Bourjois Foundations, £4 each. Used once.
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet Foundation, never used. £15
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation, never used. £14.50
Nars All Day Luminous Foundation, Sante Fe, never used. £16.50 Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation, 04 Fresh Vanilla. Never Used. £14.50
Chanel Loose Powder, Used Twice. £17.50
Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quad, light use. £17
Dior Concealer, never used - 001, £10
Smashbox Cream Eyeshadow - Icon, never used. £7
Becca Beach Tint - Lychee/Opac - never used - £10 Kerastase Initialiste Serum, £19.50, never used.
Liz Earle Face Mask, £6, barely used.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer, £13.50 Nars Copacabana Highlighter, £10, never used.
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, 3.5 Warm Beige, used once. £14.50
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Powder, shade 3, £17.50, barely used.
Stila Convertible Colour, never used. £7.50. Gerbera
Chanel Lipstick. £11.50, usage shown.
Mac Cream Colour Base, Pink Shock, never used. £7 Mac Eyeshadow Palette, £30 all together. Shades include: Bronze, Charcoal Brown, Patina, All That Glitters. Mac Pro Longwear Cream Foundation, NC25 70% left. £7
Mac BB Cream, Light Plus, barely used. £7.
Clarins Ever Matte Foundation, 70% left. £11.50
Mac Mineralize Foundation NC25, 80% left. £7.50 Mac lipsticks, £6 each, includes Candy Yum Yum, Viva Glam, Hue, Creme Cup, Pink Pearl Pop, Plink!, Rebel, Girl About Town and Viva Glam Gaga. Estee Lauder Lipsticks, £7, nude shade and Pink Sand. YSL glossy lip stain, £9.50, used once.
Clinique Chubby Eyeshadow Stick, Fudge, £8.50, light use.
Mac Mooncake Eyeshadow Base, £7, used once.
Mac Eyeshadow £4 Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation / NC25, NEVER USED. Body Shop BB Cream - NEVER USED, £7
Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation, 85% left
Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation, never used. £17.50
Lancome 24 Hour Ultra Foundation, shade 035, never used. £19.50 Mac Lipsticks ST. Germain and Brave, £6 each. Barely used.
Tarte Blush in Buff, never used. £8.50
Dior NudeTan BB Cream, never used, £15.50
Chanel Les Bieges Powder, £13, light use Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer, 80% left. £14.50
Liz Earle Foundation, unused, £10
Philosophy BB Cream, never used. £9 Dior Nude Foundation, 65% left, £9.50
Honey Bronze, £5
Mac Concealer, never used, £6    Stila Palette, £9. without eyeliner. UK ONLY. PAYPAL. 
OFFERS. 
£3 POSTAGE FEE.

26 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I'm interested in the Canon 600D - please could you send me pictures of the camera itself? And does it come with everything in the box? amiieebell@hotmail.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've emailed you with some additional photos :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi, could I take the Charlotte Tilbury palette and Chanel vitalumiere please? I'm on Twitter (@ge0rgiaonmymind) I can DM PayPal details to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent you a DM with payment details x

      Delete
  3. Hi I'd like the tarte blush and also what shades are all the Mac eyeshadows? Including the potted shade? claudiafox@live.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just emailed you about it :) x

      Delete
  4. Are the Clarins Aquatic Treasure Bronzer and Nars Copacabana Highlighter still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Both available, if you email me - GoldenGlowBlog@hotmail.com I'll give you my Paypal details xx

      Delete
  5. Can I have pink pearl lipstick by Mac and Dior concealer please adelelemasurier@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi could I get the Clarins radiance foundation and the skin perfectr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you shoot me an email, GoldenGlowBlog@hotmail.com and I'll sort that for you :) x

      Delete
  7. Hello, please can I have the illamasqua tremble blush, mac lipstick in Hue and Bronze Goddess perfume please. My email is sophiegates_90@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, what shade is the dior bb creme in? kelheartsit@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in 001, it is the tan version though so it is still a NC25/NC30 equivelant x

      Delete
  9. Hi would I be able to get Mac lipstick in Brave and both Estee Lauder lipsticks in Nude and Pink Sand :) my paypal address is x-bootiful-bby-k-x@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I've sold those three now! I'm adding more products on Saturday though, so I'll send you over an email when I've updated more items! xx

      Delete
  10. Hi,
    Do you ship out of the UK, I would be interesting inThebalm Bronzer and Mac Rebel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do, if you were willing to pay the extra fees - if you email me / GoldenGlowBlog@hotmail.com x

      Delete
  11. Can I take
    Estée max cover
    Mac Pro long wear nc25
    Mac Bb cream
    Mac moon cake
    Mac concealer
    Mac Lippys in brave, viva glam and hue

    emmalampkin@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi I'm interested in mac candy yum yum. If I were to just get that, could you lower the p&p since it would classify as a large letter? thekookiichan@gmail.com i

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the YSL glossy stain still available hun... Email address is lisamc8686@yahoo.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm interested in the Mac eyeshadow in pic 12, the Dior Nude Foundation and the Mac Girl About Town lipstick (I think ... the 2nd one in from the right). Are these all still available? Would you accept £20 inc p&p? My email is thompson-a21@sky.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Great sale, wish I'd stumbled across it earlier. I fancy the MAC eyeshadow palette. Can you give me the names of all 7 eyeshadows? x

    ReplyDelete