Saturday, 12 March 2016

BREAKFAST at THE ROADHOUSE, BYRON BAY.


ON THE MENU //
GRILLED SOURDOUGH WITH SPROUTS, POACHED EGGS, AVACADO, SESAME & PUMPKIN SEEDS AND SMOKED POLISH SAUSAGE.
ICED CACAO - COCAO WITH COCONUT SUGAR AND MILK OVER ICE.

I think I just had one of the healthiest fry ups of my life. This morning myself, my boyfriend, Adam and his mum Deborah, walked down to the Roadhouse cafe in Byron, which is only 5 or so minutes from where we live.  If you're in Byron, this place is worth checking out. It definitely appears to be the watering hole for those who love a three step coffee (milk jug, espresso shot, raw sugar) but if you can look pass the paper straws, jam jar water glasses that you fill from a metal dispenser and words such as 'organic' 'cold press' and 'chia seeds' (I lie, I love all those little touches) then this place is worthy of a visit. The food is undeniably good, the best breakfast I've had in Byron and it's in a fairly nice setting with a chilled vibe. It's pretty well priced, with coffees under $5 and breakfast working out at near $20 but you get your moneys worth and you wont leave hungry. Word of advice? Get the smoked polish sausage. It's amazing.

1 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I absolutely love breakfast and these photos have me seriously craving! Hope you are having an amazing time, I need to go to Australia!

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..