Saturday, 18 February 2017

EYE SHADE IT BRONZE EYE PALETTE

I recently spotted this palette whilst browsing in Sportsgirl and it instantly reminded me of the Kylie Jenner eyeshadow palettes - except way, way cheaper if you're in Australia. I debated whether to get it, did I need it - but of course like all beauty enthusiasts the answer is always Yes. I'm was always a bit wary of cosmetic lines from clothing retailers, but H&M and Topshop changed my opinion on this and I now think they offer some great, affordable products for all budgets, you just need to do some research and swatching to find what's a hit and a miss!

This palette contains a lovely mixture of matte and shimmers, all of the shades are complimentary for green eyes and have warm and cool shades, the eyeshadows are highly pigmented, easy to blend and last really well although I always used an eyeshadow primer as I have oily lids. I've been so impressed with this palette, the colours are so wearable and have a nice shade range to create day or night looks. For $19.95 this was a total STEAL. None of the shimmery shades have chunky glitter or fall out, they're all buttery and smooth and can be intensified by spraying your brush with Fix+ or a water before applying.  

   _____________________ 

  • AFFORDABLE
  • PIGMENTED
  • EASY TO BLEND
  • COMPLEMENTARY SHADES 
  • INTENSIFIES GREEN EYES

1 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before but the palette contains such pretty shades x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..