Friday 13 September 2013

Dr.Lipp Nipple Balm

*Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm, £11.
 
I never imagined I'd be rubbing a product on my lips initially intended for dry or cracked nipples, but hey ho, all in the name of beauty - I'll try anything once. Not only can you use this on your lips, but any dry areas of the body that need a quick, intense treatment and also on burns, ecezma and a variety of other problem areas. Made of 100% Medical Grade Lanolin, obtained from Sheeps wool it's completely natural and hypoallergenic and deeply moisturises as it contains oils and waxes. 
Unlike other lip balms I've previously tried, this has a very thick consistency which requires a firm squeeze to get product out of the tube. Its texture is between a gel and a wax, it's quite tacky, bright yellow in colour and feels quite thick on the lips on first application until it sinks in. For this reason, I tend to use this in the evenings and leave it overnight so I wake up with plump, softened lips ready for lipstick application.
Although more expensive than most lip balms, this is a multi use product that I'd imagine will last me months and you only need to use a small amount. Have you tried the Dr.Lipp Nipple Balm?

8 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I just recieved this in my birchbox and I'm in love! I know I'll be buying the full sized verison!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it too! I think it'll be perfect for Winter I can feel my lips getting drier every day, eep! xx

      Delete
  2. I've not tried this but heard about it a few times, sounds interesting and pretty good hehe.


    Liza Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! :) I think it'll be a staple for me in Winter! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried this but I'm so tempted to! I'm yet to find the perfect lip balm xx
    http://peachesand-cream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do if you do try it! It's a little more expensive than most but very nourishing! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this but i just have the image in my head of my friends seeing me putting nipple balm on my lips and thinking im crazy! It does sound very good though.
    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I can imagine it would get a few stares if people caught a glimpe at the name! x

      Delete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..