Thursday 21 August 2014

Brakini - Tilly Sunburst Triangl Dupe.

I'm sure everyone's spotted the Triangl bikinis that have recently exploded on to social media outlets. For the past few weeks - months even, I've not been able to scroll down my Twitter or Instagram feed without spotting them and being filled with envy. The bikinis are made from Neoprene, a thick material also used to make wetsuits and come in beautifully bold colours and prints. I had looked in to purchasing a bikini from the company but combined with shipping it was just under £60. For a quality item, this isn't badly priced but, living in the UK - opportunities to wear bikinis are limited so it was more than I wanted to spend. Therefore, you can imagine my happiness when I spotted Claudia from BeautyandtheChic had posted a dupe on Instagram and blogged about where she got it from.
I was instantly online, ordering one for myself. I will admit, having not used the website before - I was a little wary, hence why I ordered the exact same version as Claudia. Now I've used it once and considering how happy I am with my bikini, I'll soon be buying the black fishnet bandeau and pink bottoms (Molly Rosewolf) set. Alike the Triangl bikini sets, mine came in a bag and each item was wrapped separately - they're also made from the same material and are identical to Triangl - from what I've seen on photos. The brand logo is printed on the bag along with a tiny tag on the bikini top, but it's almost unnoticeable. 
 
I purchased the bikini from Ali Express, which I'll link below. You can buy the bikinis separately or as a pair which works out slightly cheaper. They have other styles available so it's worth browsing the site until you've found what you want. I decided to buy the top and bottoms separately as Claudia recommended, as I differ in sizes. On top, I'm definitely lacking in the breast department so I went for an XS - equivalent to a UK size 8, on bottom I went for a M which is a UK 8-10.

Top - link
Bottom - link
Set - link
  
For the top and bottoms, along with shipping was £27 which is over half price, not bad ey? My parcel arrived in 8 working days which I thought was pretty damn good considering it's sent from abroad. I'm so happy with my Brakini, from the fit, to the quality and colour and I'm so excited to order another! If you want to look at Claudias blog post which includes a little more information and a load of lovely photos I'll link it below!
 
Claudias blog post on Brakini - Triangl Dupe.

10 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Thank you so much for linking me! I'm so glad you're happy with the bikini too! So pretty and I am definitely going to be buying a lot more from them! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I couldn't not - I'm so happy to of found a dupe through your blog post! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's such a good quality set and for the price, amazing! x

      Delete
  3. This is so nice!
    Looks identical to the real thing
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, mad isn't it? It's literally IDENTICAL, the quality is amazing, especially for the price x

      Delete
  4. These look exactly the same as Triangl! My boobs are too big for this type of bikini *sobs* but I'd definitely go for these if I could.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's not a bad problem to have though! x

      Delete
  5. Wow what am amazing dupe. Thanks for the links! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..