Wednesday 7 March 2012

Late Night Haulin'

Bargains of the Month
Revlon Mineral Foundation, Revlon Creme Quad Eyeshadow, Revlon 3D Mascara, Revlon Glitter Varnish. All in a box set from TKMaxx, £6.99
New CID Studio Glamour Compact Kit, £6.99 TKMaxx
He-Shi Facial Tanning Gel, £4.99 TKMaxx
Wow Brown Dark Tanning Liquid, £7.99

I'd never really thought about looking in TKMaxx for cosmetics but after I spotted a few of the The Balm cosmetics on other blogs, found in TKmaxx, for bargain prices - I decided to have a nosey myself. I didn't find anything from The Balm which I was gutted about but they had products from NYX, New CID, TiGi, Revlon and more.

Exposed Nail Varnishes, all £2.99 from a local beauty store
False Lashes, from a local beauty store
Barry M Lipgloss, Shade 4
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Coral Tonic
Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Boots £11.99
Ardell Natural Lashes
La Roche Posay Sebum Control Moisturiser
No.7 Eyelash Curlers, only £2.99 with a Boots £5 off voucher
Lipcote Lipstick Sealer
Collection 2000 Extreme Eyeliner, Black, £2.99
Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation, Fawn
Natural Collection Lipstick, Apple Blossom, Boots, £1.99
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Products I couldn't fit in the photo..
John Freda Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner to combat brassiness
Live XXL Hair Dye in Platinum Blonde
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Tawny, Debenhams
Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation, Debenhams

25 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Love posts like these, youve bought lots of lovely prods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to go a month without buying cosmetics, obsessed! x

      Delete
  2. I would like all of these things please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like the Wow Brown tan, very dark and quick! x

      Delete
  3. Oooh after you have a chance to try out the two Estee Lauder foundations I would love if you would do a review/comparison on them! I've used Double Wear before but never the Max Cover, so I'd be interested to see what you think of it.
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to write up a review, I love the Double Wear and this is my third time re-purchasing so it's interesting to see how it'll compare! x

      Delete
  4. Those Ardell lashes are great. I plan to hit the drug store for more myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never tried them before! They're great quality though, look very natural! x

      Delete
  5. Your haul posts are always amaze! Love all the stuff you got! The revlon kit is a total bargain! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's when I photograph it all together that I gulp and think 'ouch, how much did I spend this month?' haha! Glad you like them :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love finding gems in TKMaxx! I've bought a bronzer by The Balm and 'Sun Highlighter' by Stila (which is still for sale in shops for only £2.99!) I've heard people finding NARS in TKMaxx before which is what I'm usually on the hunt for when I go in there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Balm are high on my list of products that I want to find in TKMaxx, Nars would be amazzzing! x

      Delete
  7. I really want to try the Real Techniques brushes they look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are bargains!! i need to go to tkmaxx more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I'd been a bit snobby about going in there before, but it's worth a search through the beauty products because you can find some massive bargains! x

      Delete
  9. The Maybelline Foundation is great! I have the same!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to hear what you think about the Maybelline foundation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great haul ! I really need to try the real techniques brushes ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Barry M lipgloss looks sooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty, quite shimmery though! x

      Delete
  13. Nail polish colours look awesomeeeeee! Reviews maybe? Love Love Love glitter. sparkles make my day

    Love Nails. Love Obsession Lacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..