Saturday 17 August 2013

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil

*Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, £28.

Recently oils seem to be cropping up all over the market, cleansing oils for your face, moisturising oils for your hair and intense, nourishing oils for your body. Nuxe's Multi-Purpose Dry Oil combines all of these properties in one product, containing a concentration of 6 unique oils which allows it to be quickly absorbed in to the skin, leaving you soft and silky. Although luxurious, it's by no means greasy and even has a subtle feminine scent that lingers after application. It's already picked up an award with Tatler for Best Overall Product!
 My favourite ways to use this are to pop a little in my bath to ensure my skin is baby smooth when I emerge, massaging a small amount in to the ends of my hair to tame and nourish dry ends and as an all over body treat at the end of the week. Of course there are lots of other uses, including using it as a weekly hair treatment, apply a small amount with your evening moisturiser for an intense treatment, on cuticles and as a massage oil.
Packaged in a clear glass bottle with a golden lid, embossed writing and a spray pump, it feels like a lovely treat each time you use it and makes for an attractive bedside table display. A little more expensive than others on the market, a 100ml bottle will set you back £28.00 but you can also pick up 50ml for £17.00. Also, it's worth mentioning 98.1% of the ingredients are of a natural origin and there's no mineral oils, preservatives or nasties hidden inside! The brand name Nuxe means Nature and Luxury and it definitely follows through with that motto.

What are your favourite Nuxe products?

10 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I keep seeing this product crop up from time to time on blogs . .very keen to now give it a try myself . .

    Serenity of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on if you do try it :) x

      Delete
  2. I recieved a little sample of this and tried it out on my face, while I loved how soft it made my skin and moisturised, it broke me out :( But I'm gonna give it a go on my hair next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's a shame! Definitely try it on the ends of your hair, especially when it's wet - works wonders! x

      Delete
  3. I definitely have to give this a try because I've heard so many good things about it. I just got the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm a week ago and I'm excited to try it out.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about the Nuxe lip balm, let me know your thoughts I may have to pick it up! x

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try this for a while, it looks so luxurious!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does, I do love having this on my bedside table to display - looks lovely, and it's such a great product x

      Delete
  5. I didnt realise this came with a spray on it, so handy! i have a couple of tiny bottles of it and love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank god! I've have spilled half of it by now if it didn't come with a spray I'm so clumsy! x

      Delete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..