Thursday 14 July 2011

NOTD; The 'Lorraine'

Whenever I'm feeling lazy and can't think of anything imaginative to do with my nails I always opt for 'The Lorraine'. If you don't know what I mean by this then go check out Lorraine Stanick's Youtube Videos, she always wears a plain varnish then a glitter on the ring finger.


Sinful Colours - Easy Going
Milani - Silver

I do have to say it looked far better in person than in photographs, the silver reflects light and looks bling-tastic. I'd only applied one coat so next time I'm going to layer up until the whole nail is covered!

How many of you girls rock the 'Lorraine'?

20 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. That looks super girly ! I'm trying it tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a question...do you have to bling it on BOTH ring fingers? What's the lorraine way? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marilou - I'm not sure if the right hand fourth finger is also called the 'ring finger' but yes! :) bit of bling on each hand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this nail polish in my life Lisa!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh .. I thought the ring finger was the general name for this finger in english. DUH :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LCC - It's lovely, I'm like a magpie I like anything shiny hehe xx

    @Marilou - It probably is, haha I'm clueless and have no common sense so I'm going to call them both the ring fingers now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wear my nails like this very often :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe I always do this. When I get my nails done at the salon they think i'm nutso. I just found your blog and followed:) I'd love it if you checked out mine <3 Much love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is one of my favourites too! China Glaze Dollhouse is a good one to use :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I want to give it a go myself, just need to get my hands on some glittery polish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I'll definitely be trying this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. my god, this is so beeeaautiful!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!!! I just discovered your lovely blog and became a follower, great post!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice mani <3 I love this Milani bling bling nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that nail varnish! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both those nail varnishes! Where can milani be bought I don't think I've heard of it before?

    Love your blog, I'm also following on twitter but i'm a newbie and don't know what I'm doing! :) x

    beautybyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so pretty! Good idea!
    I'm a new follower:)
    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..