Wednesday 18 August 2010

St.Moriz Tanning Mousse


I'm sure the majority of you dedicated beauty bloggers have most definately heard of St.Moriz but I thought I'd do a post on it anyway.

I get it off the internet at £2.99 a bottle + postage. Which is amazing considering a bottle of St.Tropez or Fake Bake can set you back £25.00.

St.Moriz Self Tanning Mousse


PRO'S:
  • Dark, even tan in one application.
  • The price!
  • Colour guide to see where you're applying.
  • Doesn't smell awful, the scent reminds me of baby products like talcum powder.
  • Quick to apply.
  • Easy to build up an intense tan.
  • Easy to find online.

CON's:
  • Takes a little while to dry on my skin.
  • Starts to fade on me after 3 days so I have to reapply.

This is my lovely pasty au natural hand.


Then below we have the day after a St.Moriz tanning session...

5 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Ooh very pretty :)

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour it looks great on you! might give that one a go now =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love st moriz have been using it for a while now and prbs won't go back to st tropez as its just so much cheaper! becky xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @*Starsglittermagic* - Thanks :) definately try it out! Majority of people I know who've tried it love it! x

    @beckiangel44 - Yeah same, St.Tropez is so expensive! I'm totally converted to St.Moriz lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this all the time now .. i love it on my paleee skin, which is like the colour of yours!

    I find the tan very natural and not orangey which is a plus :)

    xx.รณ

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..